Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier

I am completely baffled by the disappearance of Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier. As of this writing, I cannot report him missing because I am not his next of kin. He was a person that I trusted with all that I have and I do not know at this point if he is dead or alive. The purpose of this writing is to bring to bare just what has actually happened to Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier. It has been brought to my attention that this may not be his real name. He had access to my Blue Dodge Ram 2002 Pickup Truck (VIN# 1D7HA16K42J233462)and it is gone. My lawn mower, stihl pole saw, stihl edger, and only the LORD knows what else is missing and gone. We also have some tenants that claim that they had given Larry Tavernier rent money and we are investigating this further. I will be posting more information on this in the coming days. I am worried about him and I beg of the public to contact law enforcement officials if they come in contact with him. If he is alive I don't really know this man at all, and he has betrayed my trust in the worst possible way. Please contact the Pascagoula Police Department at 228-762-2211 with any and all information concerning him. His facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/larry.tavernier.79 or connect to facebook Larry.tavernier.79@facebook.com

Comments