Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier My STIHL POLE SAW Model #HT101 Serial No. 278604288 and my STIHL EDGER is Missing!!! You are simply a Thief!!

Larry would you please return my truck and my equipment? You had full access to my belongings and this is ridiculous. I bet you never thought that I would ever be blogging about you. You will be caught!! This is going to hound you to kingdom come. You thought your plan to skip town was going to work. Larry, I am so disappointed in you and so are your friends here in Pascagoula, MS. We thought something happened to you and maybe you could be dead... but no that didn't happen at all. You took my truck, pole saw, edger,lawnmower, and it looks like cash as well that belonged to me and no telling what else you took. What a slap in the face as good as I have been to you. I trusted you and gave you so much liberty of my belongings. I would have given you anything that I have. Why you wanted to commit crime is beyond me. You Larry, are disgusting to me. You will be answering to me Larry... I hope you are enjoying yourself. Please contact the Pascagoula Police Department at 228-762-2211 with any and all information concerning him. His facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/larry.tavernier.79 or connect to facebook Larry.tavernier.79@facebook.com

Comments