Property Management Services in Pascagoula, Moss Point, Escatawpa, Gautier, Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Biloxi, Gulfport, St Martin, and Latimer. Mississippi. Dronet Realty & Property Management, PLLC. Real Estate is my Business... Let me make is Yours..

DronetRealty.comI was in Pascagoula today talking to Charlene Dronet about Real Estate. Real Estate affects every aspect of our lives. DronetRealty.com We all need a place to live and work. As I was talking to Charlene, I realized what a valuable service she is providing for the community. Charlene can list, sell, and manage your property and provide you with real service. Managing rentals is not for the faint of heart. You must be firm but fair. You must market and attract the right people to the right property. If you have rental property and would like a seasoned professional to manage your property, give Charlene a call at 228-447-3727. She will be happy to talk to you about your specific needs. Charlene manages homes, apartment, condos, and office space. She is a great property manager with many years of experience. She manages property in Pascagoula, Moss Point, Escatawpa, Gautier, Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Biloxi, Gulfport, St Martin, and Latimer. Mississippi. Dronet Realty & Property Management, PLLC. DronetRealty.com "Real Estate is my Business... Let me make it Yours.."

Charlene wants to list, list. list. sell, sell, sell, manage, manage, manage.... you get the picture. She wants to serve all of your real estate needs. Experience, Integrity, Honesty....


Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment