Dronet Realty & Property Management, PLLC.


Hi, I'm Charlene Dronet. I am really pushing to expand my business all along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I will list, sell, and manage all of your real estate for you to get the maximum results. I have in place a management system with all of the nuts and bolts know how. I have been in the Real Estate business for over 10+ years and I come from a long of real estate investors. I would like to serve you. I will list any property in the state of Mississippi and will do property management all along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Dronetrealty,com Dronet Realty & Property Management, PLLC., currently located at 1741 Jackson Avenue, Pascagoula, Mississippi 39567 is engaged in listing, selling, and managing rental properties of all kinds from single family homes, condos, apartments, and commercial space.

Please contact me at 228-447-3727 and talk to me about your real estate needs. If you have property in Pascagoula, Moss Point, Gautier, Vancleave, Hurley, St Martin, Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Biloxi, Woolmarket, Gulfport, I am interested in working for you. 

Comments