Opinions expressed

Hey guess what?... I just realized that I have some viewpoints that may not be very popular with the general public. Well that is my 1st amendment right. I can say anything I want to. This is a free country (at the moment... however that could change if some of these politicians have their way) and I am gonna speak my mind. My opinions are mine and they belong to me. I have an opinion on most anything... on a variety of subjects... just ask me. I will tell you what I think and why I think it. Ya know... when you get to be my age... you begin to put two and two together and get either five or three depending on if you're buying or selling... lol. There are lots of gray area in life and there are exceptions to every rule. I am open minded however and I love to hear an opposing view. In fact I don't really like it when everyone agrees with me because that is not very engaging and it bores me. And you can't help it if you offend some people sometimes. There are lots of thin skinned people around, so beware!! Speak your mind. Say what you really think and don't be afraid!! This is America and you have a constitional right to say what is on your mind!!

Comments