A profile of Larry Allen Tavernier (SS# 234-08-4071) or Larry Tavernier

Larry, (d/o/b Jan 29, 1973) I have no idea why you have turned to crime. We are all scratching our heads wondering what possessed you to steal from me. I am going to set the stage and I will be going to try my best to give as much description about you as possible. I know that you have two children and one is named Abby, we think, and that the two children you have are living with your mother. You have in the past worked for carnivals as a (CARNY) http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-carny.htm doing electrical work setting up rides, maybe selling tickets and doing odd maintenance work on rides at fairs. I was told by your close friend that you worked on thousands of lights at carnivals on the rides. Your right eye was shot by a BB gun by your cousin when you were 11 years old you told me. You are a smoker and you like to take smoke breaks every chance you get. You were enrolled in an online class from Everest University Online, 5701 W. Hillsborough Ave., Suite 2300, Tampa, Florida 33610 for A/C work.  You claimed to have a huge gun collection of very expensive hand guns. You claim to have sold some of the guns to someone in this area. We really can't pinpoint where you were born. In some cases, you claim to be from West Virginia and in other cases you claim to be from Gaylor, Michigan. You claimed to know martial arts and was taught by your father but we soon learned that you knew nothing about martial arts. We know that you had a Kia that was flooded from the storm that we had at the end of August (Issac). You claimed that the insurance from the loss was going to your mother. Larry, I know that your personal hygiene was not the best. I had talked to you about quitting smoking and going to the dentist. I go to the dentist quite a bit and I really notice teeth. I have spent a small fortune on my teeth and it's just something that I notice about a person. Larry, I have tried to help you in every way I know how. You really know how to make someone not want to trust anyone. But Larry, I will continue to try to trust people. I don't want to live my life where I just don't want to trust anyone. Life is way too short for that. Larry, I know you need help!! You will not be able to stay on the run all your life. I am reminded in the scripture about Cain. And this is so fitting to talk about this right now. Cain as you know, killed his half brother. God would not accept his offering but he accepted Abel's offering. Genesis 4:8 And Cain Talked with Able his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Able his brother, and slew him. 9. And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Able thy brother? and he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? 10. And he said what has thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.11. And now art thou cursed from the earth. which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; 12. When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; A FUGITIVE AND A VAGABOND SHALL THOU BE IN THE EARTH.13. And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear, 14. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; AND I SHALL BE A FUGITIVE AND A VAGABOND IN THE EARTH; and it shall come to pass that every one that findeth me shall slay me. Larry, I am reminded about this story and it reminds me of you. You are on the run and you are living a life of crime as Cain did. Please turn yourself in. Don't do this. Repent of this thine evil. Do the right thing, Larry.

Comments