Happy Halloween Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier (SS# 234-08-4071), San Antonio, Texas!! I am so close to burning your ASS!!

Larry, we are so close to you!! It's just a matter of time and I am sure you will be apprehended!! When you are arrested, I cannot wait to visit you in your jail cell to find out just how the criminal mind operates!! You are a criminal, Larry!! You are worthless!! I really tried to help you thinking that you would do the same for me!! You are not a friend of mine!! Friends don't don't do what you did to me and my family. I am going to jump for joy when you are caught and I am going to hound you to Kingdom Come, Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier!! You will pay and I am going to be thrilled when you are in prison. You are so stupid and too dumb to turn yourself in. I promise that I will see that you are prosecuted or executed to the fullest extent of the law for stealing my truck and my beloved STHIL LAWN EQUIPMENT!! I wonder just how that criminal mind of yours works. You are disgusting to me, Larry. I have never wanted to punch someone like I wanna punch you at this very moment... not to hurt you, but to knock some sense into you. You need to turn yourself in. You are out of control and you are going to get yourself killed. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier!!

Comments