Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier.... Why break the family up?

Larry, When you took all my Stihl equipment you forgot to take The Stihl leaf blower!! Your have split the family up!! Larry, I am really surprised that you have not been caught yet. I know that you did not just disappear into thin air. Where are you, Larry Tavernier? Where oh where could you be? I know that someone must know your whereabouts. I will be so glad to see you in jail. I want you to get the help you need ASAP. Everyone is wanting to know about you, Larry. All your friends are asking about you.... I am at a loss. I don't know what to tell them. Corkey says hi!! Warren wants you to teach him some (tricks)...lol... Larry, when are you gonna stop this nonsense and turn yourself in to the nearest law enforcement agency or the Pascagoula Police Department for stealing my truck, equipment, and cash. You are being such a low life right now. I really wanna help you but it is hard to help you when we don't know where you are!! Larry, get real.... turn yourself in!!

Comments