Larry Tavernier are you serious??? You took my STIHL Weedeater (Model No. FS80R Serial No. 278778505)!! Are you kidding me?

Larry, you take the cake. I cannot believe that you " STOLE " My STIHL Weed eater ( Model No. FS80R Serial No. 278778505). What am I gonna do with you Larry? You have totally embarrassed me here by taking all my stuff. I will promise you here and now that you will not get away with this assault that you have perpetrated on me and my family in THIS lifetime. I would come get you myself If I knew where you were and you could use some of your martial arts that you have learned from your father on me. But, you aren't gonna do that Larry!! You will stay on the run like a chicken always looking over your shoulder wondering when you may meet me face to face. Then you will know that God is really real. I will assure you of this... Your day is a coming. And when it does you will remember all the good that you could have had by standing your ground instead of running, stealing, and taking my beloved STIHL equipment. I really am amazed that you have the Balls to actually do this, Larry. You should know that I always will hunt and find any and all that mess with me. You are a sorry excuse for a man. I am ashamed of you Larry!! I am sure you are a rottenness to your mother and yours father's bones. Larry, did you ever see that movie called " Shawshank Redemption?" Remember when the warden was getting the new prisoners and he issued them a bible and he told them that they had better give their hearts to God... because their asses belonged to him? Well Larry, I wanna tell you something... You will be going to prison for what you have done. And when you get to prison, I know you are gonna wish you would have stocked up on some k-y.

Comments