Well Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier, it's All Hallow's Eve and I wanted to tell you how scared I am for you!! BOO!!!!

Larry, I wanted to tell you that I am so afraid of what is going to happen to you when you get caught!! I have tried to warn you as to what can happen when a fella like you goes to prison. You will never be the same. I am sure you thought you were just gonna take my things and commit Grand Larceny and nothing would ever happen to you. You are in for such a rude Awakening, Larry!! You are in trouble Larry!! Your prison buddy's (and that is what they will be... your buddy's... lol) will make a new woman out of you, Larry.

You have stole my 2002 Dodge Ram Truck 1500, equipment and cash. I promise you will pay for this thine evil that you have done to me and my family. You will be on the run for ever, Larry!! I just can't wait for someone to Google your name and see this blog post. They are going to drop a load and so are you!! I have all the information on you, Larry!! I have the VIN on the truck, and I just know that you didn't think I had all the model and serial numbers on all my STIHL LAWN EQUIPMENT. If anyone Google's any of those serial numbers they are going to flip out. You stole all that equipment, Larry!! I am afraid of what is going to happen to you. You are in serious trouble!!

I want to encourage anyone that sees you to call their local law enforcement agency to have you arrested or call The Pascagoula Police Department at 228-762-2211 so you can be arrested for Grand Larceny!! You are a thief!!, Larry. You are too stupid and dumb to turn yourself in. You don't have enough sense to do it yourself. I am just waiting to see how long it's going to take for someone to look you up on the Internet!! This is beginning to be so much fun.

Larry, how does it feel to be looking over your shoulder all the time wondering " Will it be today " ... " Is this the day " ? You may be just totally oblivious to anything I am talking about here. But, my prayer is that someone will just Google you!! ... lol. I can't wait to hear some word about you!! Everyone is watching, Larry!!

Comments