Found my Truck in San Antonio, Texas But, Where is Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier????

I wanted to tell all my readers that my truck has been found!! Now we are looking for the worthless bum, fugitive and vagabond that took it. Namely, Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier (SS# 234-08-4071). He stole my Blue 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Pick'em Up Truck (VIN# 1D7HA16K42J233462) Harrison County, Mississippi Tag # HJ5 433, My STIHL POLE SAW, Model #HT101 Serial No. 278604288, My STIHL EDGER, Model # FC56C Serial No. 278146664, My STIHL Weedeater Model No. FS80R Serial No. 278778505, my lawn mower, Cash and gift cards!!  Larry, please turn yourself in!! You are being a complete criminal!! You will be extradited to Pascagoula, Mississippi when you are caught to face the Grand Jury for Grand Larceny, and a host of other charges. I would not want to be Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier... lol. I am sure they will be doing a documentary on you (just kidding) on your simple criminal mind... lol. You will be caught and I want you to be seeing my smiling face and you will be seeing some other familiar faces too. You are not my friend at all. I am afraid of you, Larry. You are a dangerous man and you must be apprehended.

If you see his mug ... lol (ie Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier) Please call your local law enforcement agency or The Pascagoula Police Department at 228-762-2211. Please talk to Sargent Calvin Hutchins so we can get this fugitive in custody ASAP. You are going to be a jailbird Larry!! lol. No I don't know where you are... but we do have the Truck!! Now all I wanna know is " Where is Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier (SS# 234-08-4071) !!??? It's Just a matter of time!! Don't be a hard head Larry!! Turn yourself in... lol. But, Nooooooooooo ... lol.... You are gonna be too stupid to do something like that.... lol

Comments