Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier are you sleeping good these days?

This has been a very eventful month. My brothers and I went to San Antonio, Texas to get my 2002 Blue Dodge Ram 1500 Pick'em Up Truck on Nov 2, 2012. Learned that Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier drove my truck to San Antonio, Texas from Pascagoula, Mississippi and abandoned my truck at 100 Convent, Meter/Station 107, San Antonio, Texas on October 29, 2012 and my truck was impounded. Just to get a few bucks for the trip,  Larry went to Dad's Pawn Shop in Gulfport on Highway 49 and delivered to them all of my STIHL equipment and Troybuilt lawn mower. I was informed by Pascagoula Police that they recovered my lawn mower and STIHL Edger but that my STIHL Pole Saw and STIHL Weed Eater was sold by Dad's Pawn Shop in Gulfport on Hwy 49. I know that Dad's Pawn Shop did list all the model and serial numbers with the Leadsonline.com system which is supplied to the law enforcement agencies but The Pascagoula Police Department was not on the system at that time so that is why my belonging were sold.

Larry, you will be be going before the Grand Jury in Pascagoula, in Jackson County, Mississippi on December 4, 2012 ...lol ( i.e. you wont be there because you will still be on the run but this case will be before the Grand Jury).You will be indited, you will be back here in Pascagoula to face trial for the crimes you committed against me and my family. I am going to calculate all of the expenses that you owe, Larry. You will pay for all the time, money, labor, and I hope that the jury will award me money for anguish that you have caused me and my family. You are a criminal and you must be brought to justice. I am sure that when you took all my equipment you had nothing else on your mind but to just get out of town, not knowing that I had all the serial numbers.... Larry, you are Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!!!

Larry, I was really good to you. In fact, my whole family was good to you and I am still in awe how calculating your simple criminal mind operates. I am hoping that you will be spending the Christmas Holidays in a nice cozy jail cell with some guy that pumps iron all the time and hasn't seen a woman in years.... lol. I think you get the picture...

Comments