Possible disguises for Larry Allen Tavernier or Larry Tavernier??

Larry, I don't know how you are going to hide in society. Your features are so distinctive and your mannerisms are uniquely yours. My suggestion would be to hide under a rock or be as a hermit and not come out in public, Larry. This blog will find you!! The world is becoming a smaller place and you have to remember that we live in the information age right now. It's not like it used to be in times past were you could run and hid and never be found. Your picture will be plastered on the internet every chance I get until you are apprehended. You can keep running but you will never be able to hide. I know you smoke Maverick Cigarettes,  you love to drink Monster Energy Drinks, sometimes 3 a day and I know you had a Mexican Coca Cola on your trip to San Antonio from Pascagoula, Larry. Larry why don't you just give yourself up and face the music here? Why did you run when you were not being pursued? You could have really made something out of your life instead of turning to crime. Larry, you will be arrested and extradited to Pascagoula, Mississippi, you will be facing the Grand Jury for crimes committed against me and my family. You are dangerous and you must be taken off the streets. You have done me nothing but DIRT, Larry!! I recovered the truck, Larry!! Why did you do what you did?

Comments

Post a Comment